…and get life back on track
Upcoming Start Dates
- Tuesdays, 6 April – 11 May 2021, 1pm – 3pm (6 weeks) register here
Our RE:SET programme offers a series of 6 weekly workshops aimed at supporting you to better manage your mental health and wellbeing.
Through each workshop you will learn techniques and strategies to better manage your wellbeing, develop resilience, and help you to feel confident about staying well.
What will we explore during the workshops?
A range of topics and areas of wellbeing will be covered, including:
- Managing anxiety and identifying behaviours that may be fuelling your anxiety
- Understanding negative thinking styles and how to manage them
- Exploring self-care and and how lifestyle choices impact our wellbeing
- Looking after yourself on a practical, social and emotional level
- Explore key areas that impact our health including sleep, nutrition and money matters
- Explore your personal strengths and what areas and how to secure longer-term happiness
- Learn how to set manageable goals and becoming more of the type of person you would like to be with a clearer focus for the future
How are the workshops delivered?
Due to the current pandemic and social distancing measures, all workshops are currently being delivered via video call. We hope to be able to offer face-to-face workshops again soon.
What will I need to take part?
To access these workshops you will need access to the internet via a PC/Laptop/tablet or smartphone. You may also find a pen and paper useful for some group activities. We encourage people to switch their video on to get the most out of the workshops, but if you’d prefer to join with audio only that’s ok.
I’m a bit unsure of group work
We know that not everyone finds group work easy, particularly when we’re not feeling our best. Our sessions are delivered by an experienced wellbeing facilitator and are relaxed and friendly. Many people find the series of workshops offer peer-support which can be an invaluable source of support.
I don’t have internet access or struggle with virtual activities
No problem, we’d be happy to help in anyway we can, contact us on 01244 344 409 to discuss how we can help. For people without internet access who would prefer to access face-to-face workshops when these restart, you can select this option when completing a self-referral form.
How do I register
To book your place or to register your interest in RE:SET click here to complete a RE:SET referral form. Alternatively, you can call our office on 01244 344 409.