Future-focused, one-to-one support service for people experiencing or in recovery from mental ill-health.
Aspire adopts a coaching approach and uses the Mental Health Recovery Model to support you to identify, set and achieve goals that will support your recovery journey and empower you to make positive life changes.
Who is Aspire for?
Aspire is open to anyone aged 18 or over residing in Cheshire and surrounding areas who has been experiencing mental ill-health and would benefit from structured, future focused one to one work with a Wellbeing Coach.
What does Aspire offer?
- Learn how to use the Mental Health Recovery Model to assess the progress of your recovery
- Identify and work towards SMARTER goals that lead to improved mental wellbeing
- Support to build confidence, self-esteem and self-belief
- Encouragement and motivation to achieve your wellbeing goals
- Support in developing coping strategies and their ability to set and achieve goals independently
- Empowers you to manage your recovery journey and maintain mental wellbeing beyond Chapter
How is Aspire delivered?
Aspire is delivered through blocks of 6-8 one to one sessions with a Wellbeing Coach. Sessions usually take place weekly or fortnightly and you can access more than one block of sessions depending on your needs.
How do I access Aspire?
To access Aspire you can complete an online referral. Chapter accepts self-referrals and referrals from professional working with individuals affected by mental ill-health.
“I REALLY APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS YOU WENT TO, I FELT VALUED AS A HUMAN BEING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS”
— Aspire service user
Connect is a listening service for people experiencing mild to moderate mental health symptoms.
Make new friends and try out new activities that boost mental wellbeing in a safe and friendly space.