Chapter is delighted to announce that we have two new dates available for our free RE:SET course.
Our RE:SET programme offers a series of 6-weekly face-to-face workshops aimed at supporting you to better manage your mental health and wellbeing.
Through each workshop you will learn techniques and strategies to manage your wellbeing, develop resilience, and help you to feel confident about staying well.
A range of topics and areas of wellbeing will be covered, including:
- Managing anxiety and identifying behaviours that may be fuelling your anxiety
- Understanding negative thinking styles and how to manage them
- Exploring self-care and how lifestyle choices impact our wellbeing
- Looking after yourself on a practical, social and emotional level
- Explore your personal strengths and how to secure longer-term happiness
- Learn how to set manageable goals and become the person you would like to be with a clearer focus for the future
You can choose which location you would like to attend for six weeks. Full details are below:
Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Dr, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9BF
- Wednesday 26 January – 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 2 February – 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 9 February – 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 16 February – 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 23 February – 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday 2 March – 11am to 1pm
Hoole Community Centre, Westminster Rd, Chester CH2 3AP
- Friday 4 February – 11am to 1pm
- Friday 11 February – 11am to 1pm
- Friday 18 February – 11am to 1pm
- Friday 25 February – 11am to 1pm
- Friday 4 March – 11am to 1pm
- Friday 11 March – 11am to 1pm
There is plenty of free parking at each venue and they are also near to a bus stop.
We recognise it can be daunting to be part of a group session – especially after being in a lock down situation for two years – but we would like to reassure that we are putting measures in place to help alleviate anxiety. We will continue to encourage social distancing and each session will be facilitated by a member of the Chapter team.
If you are a current service user and would like to secure a place on RE:SET please email email@example.com or telephone 01244 344409 by 24th January 2022 and clearly state if you wish to attend Ellesmere Port or Chester.
If you are not a current service user, you can find out more about our RE:SET courses here and register below.