Lime Tree House, Hoole Lane, Chester, CH2 3EG
This two day course qualifies you as a mental health first aider, providing you with:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
- An understanding of how to keep yourself safe while performing their duties.
Everyone who completes the course receives a Mental Health First Aid manual and a certificate of attendance to say they are a Mental Health First Aider.
Course runs on Tuesday 18th of February 2020 to Wednesday 19th February 2020.