BUMP is coming!
Chapter are pleased to announce we will be starting our BUMP project in January 2021
We are very lucky to be working in partnership with the fantastic Milestone Mums group who support Mums with children up to 3 years old
The project will be held in a venue in Ellesmere Port and will be aimed at any pregnant Mums who want to look at improving their wellbeing and maintaining their mental health with the arrival of a new baby and beyond.
BUMP, six informal, small group sessions for one hour each.
You’ll be able to:
- Meet other Mums to be in their area
- Look at themes to improve their wellbeing
- Explore and plan their own wellbeing and self-care
- Share experiences and support
- Take part in creative and discussion-based projects
- Have some fun me time with like-minded people
- Find out about support available for Mums in the local area
When & Where?
First session starting 20th January 2021
1-2pm or 2-3pm in Ellesmere Port