New baby and not feeling yourself?
Having a new baby can be a roller coaster of emotions and finding a safe space to talk things over can be hard when you feel under pressure to be happy. If you’re not feeling yourself know that you are not alone. BUMP is an online space where you can share what’s going on with people who get it and are going through the same thing.
I was nervous about meeting other mums, particularly as they all seemed to have had amazing experiences which definitely didn’t resonate with me, and at times I felt I was failing as a mum. I would have really appreciated a safe space like BUMP to talk to other parents who weren’t having the ‘fairytale’ experience.
— Bump service user
Who is it for?
New and expecting parents of any gender and at any stage of parenthood who new support with their mental health. We have current service users who are male and female, from those expecting a baby to those with a new-born child.
What to expect:
- Learn how to improve your mental resilience and cope better
- Connect with people who are feeling the same as you
- Share what’s on your mind in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Build a strong online support group who understand where you’re coming from
- Take a well-deserved time-out for you every week
- Find out about support available for Mums in the local area
When and where are sessions taking place?
First session starting 13th September!
Online via ZOOM 11am-12 every Monday!
Register online today!
We have 20 FREE fully-funded places available, so register today using our easy online form.
You can also join by contacting Chapter by email or telephone:
Phone: 01244 344 409