BUMP is coming online!
Bump will be running now as an online course initially starting on zoom on Wednesday 10th February 1-3pm and aimed at pregnant women who want to improve and maintain their wellbeing and mental health.
It will be a six session course run in conjunction with Milestone Mums.
We are very lucky to be working in partnership with the fantastic Milestone Mums group who support Mums with children up to 3 years old
The sessions will be held virtually and will be aimed at any pregnant Mums who want to look at improving their wellbeing and maintaining their mental health with the arrival of a new baby and beyond.
BUMP, six informal, small group sessions for one hour each.
You’ll be able to:
- Meet other Mums to be in their area
- Look at themes to improve their wellbeing
- Explore and plan their own wellbeing and self-care
- Share experiences and support
- Take part in creative and discussion-based projects
- Have some fun me time with like-minded people
- Find out about support available for Mums in the local area
When & Where?
First session starting Wednesday 10th February 2021
1-3pm Online via ZOOM